Our client is one of the fastest growing Wealth Management groups and is ranked within the top 30 of the UK's largest financial services network. They provide the industry's-leading financial advice nationwide, to a variety of high profile individuals, charities and large corporations.
If you are ambitious, wish to be DipFS Qualified within 12 months and become a Financial Adviser with an untapped earning potential; our client wishes to meet you!
My client is looking for the next generation of financial advisers , someone who wishes to take control of their career in an environment where progression is solely dictated by one's personal drive and ambition to succeed. They offer fast-track in-house DipFS training to enable you to be qualified within 12 months, which would normally take 2 - 3 years.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learning new processes and systems used to acquire and deliver a first class services to clients
- Arranging meetings with prospective clients
- Generating your own client bank and business through personal connections, GDPR compliant lead sources and networking
- Shadowing from a team of experienced Financial Advisers
- Attending meetings with the industry's leading IFA's, obtaining data and analysing results to infer the best advice
- You have the ability to earn generous bonuses for business you introduce and help develop for day one, with achievable OTE's of £50k with 2 years
- Strong communicator and feeling comfortable engaging with clients via the telephone on a daily basis
Background and Experience
- If you have 6-12 months Financial Services Administration experience
- If you are a graduate with a Financial Services, Economics or Finance related degree
- If you are started your DipFS qualifications
- Must be ambitious and driven to be a Financial Advisor
- Must have strong communication and inter-personal skills