Jenson Fisher have been engaged by an established business based in Glasgow City Centre to recruit an Accounts Receivable Assistant on a full-time, Fixed Term Contract for 3 months with possible extension.
The main duties:
- Contacting customers via telephone and email to chase payment
- Release sales orders for accounts on hold/over credit limit
- Create sales invoices
- Daily posting of cash received
- Speak to customers regarding payment dates and invoice queries
- Create new customer accounts
- Send out statements
- Reconciliations at month end
The main requirements:
- Previous accounts receivable experience is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to organise/prioritise own workload to meet tight deadlines
If you have the relevant accounts receivable experience and can start immediately, then I would be delighted to hear from you. To apply, please contact Lisa Slipchuk, Manager at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.