Our client is a global employee benefits consultancy seeking an experienced consultative sales professional who can identify and grow opportunities, act as an ambassador for our brand, and add real value to the winning of new business within the Employee Health & Benefits team.
- Unearthing hidden client needs
- Building relationships with senior business leaders
- Implementing ambitious sales strategies
- Developing new revenue streams.
- Form strong personal relationships with decision-makers in our target markets across the South East of England, mainly larger mid-market and FTSE 350 and equivalent organisations
- Generate new revenue for our Employee Health & Benefits consulting business by identifying, managing and converting sales opportunities.
- Contribute to all aspects of marketing and business development initiatives.
- Lead experienced client pitch teams to convert opportunities into revenue.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and personal deliverables.
- Challenge and test the sales approach.
- Increase the professional reputation of the sales team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in professional services and consultative selling.
- Good general knowledge of employee health & benefits issues.
- Ability to question and probe effectively around client needs and show a broader understanding of HR issues.
- Achievement orientated independent and self-motivated.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills at c-suite level.
- Degree level or equivalent preferred but not essential.