Jenson Fisher are delighted to be engaged by a growing Property Management Company to recruit an experienced Property Manager, on a full-time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Property Manager to join a dynamic team and progress their career.
The main duties:
- Managing a portfolio of new build and traditional residential property developments across Edinburgh and the East of Scotland
- Effective communication with Solicitors, Letting Agents, Building Surveyors, Architects, Contractors and other external advisors
- Carrying out inspections at developments
- Resolving any complaints
- Management of all service contracts
- Acting as the main point of contact for property owners
The main requirements:
- Previous Property Management experience is essential
- A factoring background is essential
- First class communication skills
- Highly IT literate
- Able to manage a busy workload
To be considered you must have the experience to perform the above tasks. Applications can be made by clicking the link, alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.