Our client is looking to appoint a Paraplanner to aid their financial advisers by providing technical assistance and high quality analysis.
the company has offices across the country and provide independent, whole of market financial advice to their clients, considering all areas consistent with holistic financial advice. Due to their continued success, the company is looking to expand their operations and increase their in-house technical team; the foundation of the business going forward.
The company are looking for a Qualified (DipPFS) Paraplanner with proven experience coming from a Wealth management or Independent Financial Advisory background. They are looking for an individual with exceptional technical knowledge and a broad understanding of the industry generally and ideally someone who experienced the changing environment following RDR.
The key aspects of the role entail:
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines, whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail and accuracy throughout.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and adhere to timescales.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated individual that is used to working on their own initiative.
- Highest level of confidentiality required.
- Work closely with the Financial Planner to prepare recommendation reports and ensure all appropriate documents are available for client meetings.
- Prepare client portfolio information, comparative review documents, cashflow forecasting.
- Liaising & communicating with product providers and clients.
- Obtain illustrations, related documentation and forms for new business.
- Manage pipeline reports, update workflows on the system, and ensure data on systems is accurate and up to date.
- Produce reports from Platforms and using Smart Search and other ancillary IT products.
- Ad hoc compliance work.
Required Qualification and Skills
- Recognised qualifications in Financial Planning.
- Relevant industry experience and knowledge.
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Great communication skills, with the will to thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment.