Flexible Working One A Week
Our client are award-winning accountants and business advisers, serving individuals and businesses in London and across the UK. They now seek an ambitious Marketing Manager to manage the firms’ marketing initiatives, to include directing the marketing strategy and planning. This firm are looking to progress this role swiftly to a Head Of Marketing role with a pathway to becoming a Partner within the company!
- A key focus is on:
- Line management of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Driving the firm’s sector campaigns, specifically for the Recruitment sector including content for monthly and quarterly newsletters, keeping up-to-date with sector news, managing Partner relationship with The Recruitment Network and ARC (monthly activity)
- Campaign Execution, covering the entire marketing mix. Current campaigns include Making Tax Digital and Business Advisory
- Driving the company’s profile online. Ensuring active management of the website, increasing social media presence.
- CRM Management, including being a champion and supporting all departments in using the software
- Monthly Partner Reporting
Additional duties that need to be undertaken include
- Creating and updating existing literature
- Developing tools and resources to improve the company’s service delivery. Current project is Tax Checklist.
- Creating audit proposals
- Writing presentations as required.
- Overall responsibility for external communications including full review and editorial control of quarterly newsletter, writing articles, press releases, news updates, etc.
- Executing and overseeing email campaigns
- Managing London office (WeWork) diary and marketing
- Event organisation, including internal events
- Tracking potential and new client business
- Drafting submissions for industry awards.
- Internal communications, including organising the team away day and overseeing the Team Shout Out
- Exploring new ways to bring our services to the market
- Supporting the company’s foundation
- Organising marketing collateral
- Genuine passion for accountancy and in developing the marketing team at the company’s
- Attention to detail is a must
- Maintain a professional attitude
- Experienced with WordPress, CRM and Email software
- Excellent English and copywriting skills
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Good IT skills
- Effective communication skills
- Creative Flare
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Experience with Adobe InDesign is desirable, as is being proficient with video and picture editing tools