We are currently working closely with an award-winning wealth management organisation who have made their mark in the financial services industry with their independent financial advice and ethical philosophy. Who seek a motivated Sales Support Administrators who stand testimony to the quality of service that they provide to both high net worth clients and corporations alike.
This fantastic opportunity means you will be working in close proximity to key individuals in the provision of financial advice to their clients within a friendly and amicable team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely alongside a team of dedicated and experienced Wealth Planners to assist them with the review and preparation of meetings.
- Maintaining systems regarding information, records, actionable and brought forward items
- Onboarding of new clients into the system
- Sending and receiving LOAs
- Data entry onto back office systems
- Occasional filing and post duties when needed
- Liaise with external parties and third party investment platforms
- Helping to gather client information/client packs for meetings
- Scanning / attaching / copying / printing documents for the advisers and paraplanners
- General office tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Submitting new business applications and tracking their progress
- Ensure all tasks carried out adhere to strict FCA compliance regulations.
- 2 years experience
- Strong communicator
- "Can-do" attitude
To be considered for this role you must have the experience as mentioned above. Applications can be made by clicking the link, or please contact Jenson Fisher directly and one of our consultants will be happy to help.