Our client is a global management consultancy that has innovated the market with respect to providing advice and services that enable organisations to manage talent to grow business. They now seek a proven Sales Leader to manage their North region. This is a high profile progressive role at will develop your career within this leading organisation.
- Work with leadership team to create, develop and set the strategy and priorities for Health & Benefit sales.
- Obtain a deep level of understanding of the preferences of our corporate client base. Design and implement Health & Benefit Sales Plan.
- Execute the line of business Marketing Plan.
- Coach Consultants and Sales people in new business proposition and sales.
- Work closely with the wider UK (and global) sales team ensuring priorities, expectations and planning are managed appropriately as well as taking responsibility for the continuous improvements of Sales procedures and processes by identifying short-comings, gaps and inefficiencies.
- Oversee channel sales planning & pipeline management.
- Implement and measure responsive change plans across the Health & Benefit business.
- Coordinate deal reviews and sales opportunity resourcing.
- Ensure that sales programmes are delivered efficiently and effectively through targeted resourcing, strong people management and quality control.
- Promote accountability of sales actions so that its impact is measured in terms of business focused metrics.
- Strictly manage and be responsible for the local sales budget and ensure that all protocols are adhered to.
Requirements for this role include:
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Extensive and proven track record in pensions and benefits direct sales.
- Extensive experience in sales management and deploying a customer-based sales plans within an Health & Benefits environment.
- Experience reviewing and interpreting sales pipeline reports, experience coaching and or mentor sales people.