Jenson Fisher, have been engaged by a highly successful Firm based in South Lanarkshire to recruit an Accounts Senior to join their dynamic team. This position will be a varied and challenging role, which will offer fantastic progression and development opportunities and a pathway to Partnership, for the successful candidate.
The main duties:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients, which you will be solely responsible for and delivering excellent customer service to the Firm’s clients
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns and Unincorporated Accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Preparing and reviewing personal tax computations
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- You will also mentor and supervise junior members of staff, this will include reviewing work, staff training and making sure staff are up to date on various software packages
The main requirements:
- ICAS/ACCA Part Qualified, Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Substantial accounts and tax experience gained within Accountancy Practice
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Strong IT skills and software experience
- Willingness to progress
My client offers a highly competitive salary with additional benefits such as pension and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also receive excellent training and support and the opportunity to grow and develop your career. To be considered you must experience gained from working in an Accountancy Practice. Applications can be made by clicking the link, alternatively please contact Lisa Slipchuk at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.